Colorful - Bold - Modern - Graphic - Fresh Retro Feel - Automotive Detailing

Add your question or comments below


by I DESIGN on Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hi, I have submitted four logos, can you please check and please provide me your feedback.
Thank you.


by Project Owner on Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thanks for your work - Very clean and well done. However, I have received others that send a message of water and sun without being too literal. Those are in the final list.


by Project Owner on Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thanks for your work - Very clean and well done. However, I have received others that send a message of water and sun without being too literal. Those are in the final list.


by Project Owner on Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thanks for your work - Very clean and well done. However, I have received others that send a message of water and sun without being too literal. Those are in the final list.


21 - 24 of 24 comments