Arizona Copper mining company

Add your question or comments below


by WB NAG on Saturday, September 26, 2026

please check my new Design Id #37717838 feedback please,Thank you


by yudhy yoichi on Saturday, September 26, 2026

Hi, Please check and feedback Design Id #37718682, Thank you.


by giribm2012 on Saturday, September 26, 2026

Please provide your feedback and rating on my entry Design Id #37719061 waiting...


by Project Owner on Sunday, September 27, 2026

ALL - I do not want pick axes in the logo. That represents old time mining which is not who the mining industry is today.

Please remove from your logo submissions. Thank you.


by S.H Designs on Sunday, September 27, 2026

Hi,
I understand Please See the update designs this is the contest ID ((#4118889) (#4118889) I hope you like it.
Thank you :)


by SK-Creative on Sunday, September 27, 2026

Thanks for invite
please check Design Id #37720568


by Echelon on Monday, September 28, 2026

modern. minimal. premium design (Design Id #37721440).


by ZANMF on Monday, September 28, 2026

Hi! I would really appreciate any feedback or thoughts on my latest design submission. Thank you for your time and consideration!


by Minimark10 on Monday, September 28, 2026

Hello Sir,
Looking forward to your valuable feedback on my updated entry #4118889
Thanks


by Lulu* on Monday, September 28, 2026

Hi! please give me your feedback.
Design Id: #37721852


11 - 20 of 30 comments